16 Channel 12V Relay Module info
16 Channel 12V Relay Module is a 16-channel relay module board, which is 12V active low. It can be controlled by a lot of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on.
16 Channel 12V Relay Module - General Specifications
- 12V active low, and each one needs 15-20mA driver current.
- Uses two 8-channel ULN2803APG darlington arrays chip to control relay module.
- It is a 16-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipments with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
- Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
16 Channel 12V Relay Module - Technical Specifications
- Working voltage: 12V
- Channel: 16 channel
- Item size: 17.6 x 9 x 1.7cm / 6.93 x 3.54 x 0.67in
- Item weight: approx 240g / 8.47oz