4 Wheeled Smart Car Robot Chassis for Arduino info
- Cool while seeing some robot car wandering around? It is very easy.
- With a car platform, add some micro-controller (such as Arduino) and sensor modules, and program it. Then you made your own robot car.
- Mechanical structure is simple, it is easy to install.
- This car is the tachometer encoder
- Four on the 5th battery compartment, convenient power throughout the system in a switch, while starting and stopping. No add-ins is very convenient, the entire system highly integrated
- Can be used to measure distance, speed
Note: Motor power supply is 3V~6V. All the parameter above is tested without load
2 x Smart car chassis (Acrylic)
4 x DC gear motor (strong magnet, testing by EMC)
4 x 20 line speed encoder
4 x Tyre
8 x Fastener
Some screw, nut and copper pillar