ACS714 Current Sensor Carrier -30A to +30A - PL-1187 info
ACS714 Current Sensor Carrier is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro’s ACS714LLCTR-30A-T Hall effect-based linear current sensor. This sensor has an operating voltage of 5 V and an output sensitivity of 66 mV/A. The following list details some of the sensor’s key features:
- Designed for bidirectional input current from -30 A to 30A (though the robust sensor IC can tolerate 100 ms transient current spikes up to 100 A).
- Conductive path internal resistance is typically 1.2 mΩ, and the PCB is made with 2-oz copper, so very little power is lost in the board.
- Use of a Hall effect sensor means the IC is able to electrically isolate the current path from the sensor’s electronics (for applications up to 100 V), which allows the sensor to be inserted anywhere along the current path and to be used in applications that require electrical isolation.
- 80 kHz bandwith.
- Good accuracy and reliability: factory calibration results in a typical total output error of ±1.5% at room temperature, the output offset voltage is extremely stable, and the sensor has zero magnetic hysteresis.
- Operating temperature range of -40°C to 150°C.
ACS714 Current Sensor Carrier -30A to +30A - General Specifications
- High accuracy and reliability
- Optimized accuracy between -30A – 30A
- Very little power loss
- Can be inserted anywhere along the current path
ACS714 Current Sensor Carrier -30A to +30A - Technical Specifications
- Dimensions: 0.7’’x0.8’’
- Weight: 1.3g
- Current sense: 0.066V/A
- Minimum logic voltage:4.5V
- Maximum logic voltage:5.5V
- Supply current:13mA
Allegro ACS714 current sensor datasheet
Pololu Web Site: https://www.pololu.com/product/1187