Adafruit 0.54" Quad Alphanumeric FeatherWing Display - Red info
This is a nice, bright alphanumeric display that shows letters and numbers in a beautiful hue. It's super bright and designed for viewing from distances up to 23 feet (7 meters) away. Each of the digit sets have 14 segments on a dark background and we give you a set of two alphanumeric displays as well as a Featherwing driver board so you can make a clock or a four letter word.
Works with any and all Feathers!
The product kit comes with:
- A fully tested and assembled Adafruit 4-Digit 14-Segment Alphanumeric Display FeatherWing
- 0.54" Ultra-bright dual alphanumeric red display - 2 pack
- Two 16-pin headers
Adafruit 0.54" Quad Alphanumeric FeatherWing Display – Red - Technical Specifications
- The board/chip uses 12C 7-bit address between 0x70-0x77, selectable with jumpers
- FeatherWing Dimensions: 51mm x 23mm x 4.2mm / 2.0" x 0.9" x 0.165"
- Backpack Weight: 4.6g
- Dual Alphanumeric Display Dimensions: 21mm x 25mm x 7mm / 0.8" x 1" x 0.3"
- Dual Alphanumeric Display Height w/ Pins: 14mm / 0.6"
- Dual Alphanumeric Display Weight: 4.7g
- The Dual Alphanumeric Display is a Common Cathode LED display
Adafruit Product Page: https://www.adafruit.com/products/3130