Adafruit DC Boarduino (Arduino compatible) Kit (w/ATmega328) - v1.0 info
If you've ever struggled to use a solderless breadboard with an Arduino, you understand how frustrating it can be.
Adafruit DC Boarduino (Arduino compatible) Kit (w/ATmega328) - v1.0 acts just like an Arduino, and works with the latest Arduino software. For many projects it can even be preferable! The kit includes all parts necessary, the assembly is straightforward and well documented.
Since Adafruit DC Boarduino (Arduino compatible) Kit (w/ATmega328) - v1.0 doesn't include a USB chip, you'll want an FTDI USB 232-TTL cable or FTDI friend. Since the cable plugs right into the Boarduino, you can use one cable for multiple Boarduinos.
Adafruit DC Boarduino (Arduino compatible) Kit - General Specifications
- Designed to plug into a breadboard for easy prototyping
- Petite size
- All 'standard' pins are brought out - Digital 0 thru 13, Analog 0 thru 5, ARef, 5V, Ground, Vin and Reset
- Chip comes preprogrammed with a "no-wait" Arduino bootloader
- 2 LEDs, green power and red "pin 13" just like the Arduino!
- All through-hole parts are easy to solder
- Reset button
- Atmega328 chip has twice as much storage, runs at 16.00 MHz, just like the latest Arduino. Upload baud rate is 57600, use Arduino IDE v13+ (note that the product photo above hasn't been updated)
- 6-pin standard ICSP header
- Standard 2.1mm DC jack with 5V regulator to run on 7V-17V power
- 1N4001 diode protects against using incorrect wall adapter
- 6-pin header at the end for a USB-TTL cable
- Auto-reset capability when used with a USB-TTL cable
Adafruit DC Boarduino (Arduino compatible) Kit - Technical Specifications
- Size: 76mm x 20.3mm x 1.65mm
- Weight: 4.73g / 0.16 oz
Adafruit Website: https://www.adafruit.com/products/72