ESP8266-07 Wifi info
The ESP8266-07, Wifi Serial Transceiver Module, which has the same features as the ESP8266 and can be used with both SMD pin and internal antenna output, is a very economical and useful Wifi module. It supports TCP / IP protocol.
The antenna is not supplied with the product.
- 802.11 b / g / n support
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P) Support
- Internal TCP / IP protocol stack
- + 19.5dBm output power (in 802.11b mode)
- Leakage current <10uA
- 32-bit processor with built-in low power consumption
- SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI and UART support
- STBC, 1x1 MIMO, 2x1 MIMO
- Wake-up and data packet reception time <2ms
- Power consumption in stand-by <1mW