ESP8266 Wifi info
The ESP8266 Wifi Serial Transceiver Module is a very economical and convenient Wifi module. It supports TCP / IP protocol.
The ESP8266 has an internal antenna. In this way, it can easily connect to the Wifi network in the environment and send and receive data packets.
- 802.11 b / g / n support
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P) Support
- Internal TCP / IP protocol stack
- + 19.5dBm output power (in 802.11b mode)
- Leakage current <10uA
- 32-bit processor with built-in low power consumption
- SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI and UART support
- STBC, 1x1 MIMO, 2x1 MIMO
- Wake-up and data packet reception time <2ms
- Power consumption in stand-by <1mW