Be acquainted with Mobile EVA ROBOT PLATFORM for your robotic studies. Eva Robot is ready to use with; flexible design structure, 100% ROS Compatible control unit and open source software libraries.
- 1 Light Aluminium Body
- 2 Main Wheels
- 2 Ball Caster
- 2 Motor
- 2 Wheel Connection
- 2 Encoder for Motors
- 1 IMU
- 1 IM-EKB10
- 2 Battery
- 1 Modem
- 1 Recharge Unit
Dimensions: 335mm x 425mm x 460mm (WxDxH)
Ground Clearance: 55mm
Weight: 13kg (With Batteries)
Payload: 10 kg
Battery Voltage: 12V
Battery Capacity: 2 x 7Ah
Drive: Differential, 2 main, 2 casters
Maximum Speed: 1m/s
Main Wheels: 170mm diameter, solid tire
Sensor Capacity: 20
Eva Robot is the ultimate programmable mobile robot platform. Eva Robot is ready to use with; flexible design structure, 100% ROS Compatible control unit and open source software libraries. Evarobot is an education and research robot for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in robotic, artificial intelligence, control systems, signal processing etc. studies in computer, mechatronics, control engineering.
It steps forward with customizable modular design, support for many sensors on the market and long operating time.
Guides of its software which is ROS (Robot Operating System) compatible and open source can be found in Turkish and English for beginners and developers level. All studies with evarobot platform can be done with its model in open source 3D Gazebo simulation environment.
- Reconfigurable Structure: Different base and sensor combinations which is constructed by user, replaceable sensors...
- Differential Drive: Two drive wheel with high maneuverable capability for differential drive
- Balanced Design: With two caster (Front and behind) roll-over protection, balanced design
- ROS Compatible Control Unit: Ready to use control unit with ROS libraries
- Long Operation Time: Long operation time with easily replaceable two batteries
- Versatile Control Panel: Control Panel has various interface like USB, HDMI, Ethernet, Serial Communication etc.
- Open Source Software Platform: Always up-to-date and rapidly developed software libraries
- Fair Price: Fair price for all education and research institutes
The evarobot software system is written entirely in ROS.