The HM-TRP series consists of low-cost, high-performance transparent FSK transceiver modules operating at frequencies of 434/470/869/915 MHz. Small size, high RF output power, high range and high data rate are designed for you to use optimally. Thanks to UART interface, baud rate, frequency, output power, data speed etc. parameters can be changed and communication can be done easily.
- Low cost, high performance and stability
- FSK modulation, 2-way half-duplex communication, intrusion resistant
- 434/470/869 / 915MHz ISM band, possibility to use without license
- Maximum output power: 100mW (20dBm), changeable from 1 to 20dBm
- Sensitivity: -117dBm
- Operating current for the transmitter: 100mA @ 20dBm, 40mA @ 14dBm
- Operating current for receiver: 25mA
- Sleep mode operating current: 1uA
- Standard TTL UART interface, expandable to RS232
- Adjustable working frequency, can work in the environment without interference with other modules.
- The frequency distribution in the optional ISM band can be selected by the user.
- Data rate can be set between software and 1.2kbps -115.2kbps
- RSSI feature (signal level)
- Status indicator LED
- Communication range up to 1km at open distance
- 16x20x2 mm 9-pin DIP or SMD case
- FCC compliant with ETSI standards