Orange Pi Zero info
What’s Orange Pi Zero?
It’s an open-source single-board computer. It can run Android 4.4, Ubuntu, Debian. It uses the AllWinner H3 SoC, and has 256MB / 512MB DDR3 SDRAM(256MB version is the Standard version).
Orange Pi Zero Standard 256MB Hardware Specification
- CPU: H2 Quad-core Cortex-A7 H.265 / HEVC 1080P
- GPU: Mali400MP2 GPU @ 600MHz and Supports OpenGL ES 2.0
- Memory (SDRAM): 256MB / 512MB DDR3 SDRAM (shared with GPU) (256MB version is the Standard version)
- Onboard Storage: TF card (Maks. 64GB) / NOR Flash
- Onboard Ağ: 10 / 100M Ethernet RJ45
- Onboard WIFI: XR819, IEEE 802.11 b / g / n
- Audio Input: MIC
- Video Outputs: Supports external cards through 13 pins
- Power Source: USB OTG input supply power
- USB 2.0 Ports: One USB 2.0 HOST, one USB 2.0 OTG
- Buttons: Power Button(SW4)
- 26 Pin Header, compatible with Raspberry Pi B +
- 13 Pin Header, 2x USB, IR pin, AUDIO (MIC, AV)
- LED: Power led & Status led
- Supported OS: Android, Lubuntu, Debian, Raspbian
- Product size: 48 mm × 46 mm
- Weight: 26gr
What can I do with Orange Pi Zero?
- A computer
- A wireless server
- Music and sounds
- HD video
- A speaker
- Pretty much anything else, because Orange Pi Mini 2 is open source
Who’s it for?
Orange Pi Zero is for anyone who wants to start creating with technology – not just consuming it. It's a simple, fun, useful tool that you can use to start taking control of the world around you.