The RFM95W transceiver modules offer HopeRF's patented LoRa (TM) long-range, wide-spectrum and ingress-proof modem. It can have a sensitivity of -148dBm on this view. When combined with + 20dBm of power, these modules are a very good choice for industrial solutions.
The module WMBus supports (G) FSK modes with IEEE 802.15.4g support.
- LoRa (TM) Modem.
- 168 dB maximum link
- 100 mW (+ 20dBm) output power independent of supply voltage.
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
- Programmable data rate up to 300 kbps
- Sensitivity up to -148 dBm
- 10.3mA current consumption for receiver side
- Built-in synthesizer with 61 Hz resolution
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa (TM) and OOK modulation
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery
- Preamble detection
- 127 dB dynamic range RSSI.
- Packet engine with CRC up to 256 bytes
- Internal temperature sensor and low battery indicator
- Dimensions: 16x16mm
Scope of application
- Automatic measuring device reading
- Wireless sensor networks
- Home and building automation
- Wireless alarm and security systems
- Industrial monitoring and control
- Irrigation systems